Machined Parts aren’t Finished Until an Ultrasonic Cleaner Says They Are
Machined parts are not complete until all cutting fluids, metal shavings and debris are thoroughly removed from all surfaces, threads and blind holes.Plating, anodizing, coatings of any type will not adhere if surfaces aren’t completely clean. Ultrasonic cleaners clean machined parts to surgical levels to get them ready for the next step in the manufacturing process.
Our clients get the highest-quality results for their money.
- In-house cleaning technology that is faster, safer and more cost-effective
- No employee training required
- Uses only safe, chemical-free solutions
- Removes metal shavings, coolant, oil, dust, calcium, carbon, dirt and grime from invisible surfaces or crevices unreachable by brushes, picks or rags
- No risk of recontamination